Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to UniNova Ltd via the Website.This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
• UniNova Limited, we or us
UniNova Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 9188183 whose registered ofﬁce is at Unit 29 City Business Centre, Lower Road, London SE16 2XB;
• UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
• User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by UniNova Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to UniNova Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
and the website that you are currently using www.livety.com, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a.the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c.a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d.“including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e.reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b.Date of Birth;
d.Contact Information such as email, telephone numbers and social networks;
e.Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
f.Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
g.perating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, UniNova Ltd is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a.international record keeping;
b.improvement of our products / services;
c.transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
d.contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
Third party websites and services
10. UniNova Limited may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
a.use of Data for direct marketing purposes;
b.and sharing Data with third partie
Functionality of the Website
16.To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
18. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by UniNova Ltd (where such Data is held) which we will send to you free of charge via email.
19. Data security is of great importance to UniNova Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website
20. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
21. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. we cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
23. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
24. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling UniNova Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
25. this Website may place the following Cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies
There are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make us of e-billing services.
• Analytical / performance cookies
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies
They are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or currency).
• Targeting cookies
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.